quarta-feira, 23 de maio de 2012

CHICAGO - You're The Inspiration You know our love was meant to be The kind of love that lasts forever And I want you here with me from tonight until the end of time You should know, everywhere i go You're always on my mind, in my heart , in my soul Baby, You're the meaning in my life You're the inspiration You bring feeling to my life You're the inspiration Wanna have you near me I wanna have you hear me sayin No one needs you more than I need you And I know, yes I know that its plain to see We're so in love when we're together Now I know, that I need you here with me From tonight until the end of time You should know, everywhere i go You're always on my mind, in my heart , in my soul You're the meaning in my life You're the inspiration You bring feeling to my life You're the inspiration Wanna have you near me I wanna have you hear me sayin No one needs you more than I need you ohhhoohh Wanna have you near me I wanna have you hear me sayin No one needs you more than I need you Baby, You're the meaning in my life You're the inspiration You bring feeling to my life You're the inspiration Wanna have you near me when you love somebody till the end of time when you love somebody always on my mind no one needs you more than i when you love somebody till the end of time when you love somebody always on my mind

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.