quarta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2012

Don't Want To Say Goodbye - Raspberries Don't want to drive your love away from me Don't want to waste your time You're here and there and far away from me I'm so alone, it's just a crime If you could lie here by my side at night If you could chase away my blues You'd understand just how it feels at night To have to stand inside my shoes Don't want to say goodbye Don't want to let you see me cry Still, I don't want you to live a lie I'm gonna try a little harder I'm gonna try a little harder I'm gonna try a little harder And maybe you'll love me Don't want to drive your love away from me Don't want to waste your time You're here and there and far away from me I'm so alone, it's just a crime Oooh, don't want to say goodbye Don't want to let you see me cry Still, I don't want you to live a lie I'm gonna try a little harder Oooh, I'm gonna try a little harder I'm gonna try a little harder Oooh, don't want to say goodbye Don't want to let you see me cry Still, I don't want you to live a lie I'm gonna try a little harder I'm gonna try a little harder I'm gonna try a little harder And maybe you'll love me Maybe you'll love me Maybe you'll love me Oooooh, maybe you'll love me Oh, baby, you baby, you'll love me I'll try, I'll try, I'll try, you'll love me Try, try, try a little harder

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.