quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2012

I Wish It Would Rain Down- PHIL COLLINS You know I never meant to see you again But I only passed by as a friend All this time I stayed out of sight I started wondering why Now I ... Ooh, now I wish it would rain down Down on me Ooh, yes I wish it would rain Rain down on me now Ooh, yes I wish it would rain down Down on me Ooh, yes I wish it would rain on me You said you didn't need me in your life Oh, I guess you were right Oh, well I never meant to cause you no pain But it looks like I did it again Now I... Now I wish it would rain down Down on me Ooh, yes I wish it would rain Rain down on me now Ooh, girl I wish it would rain down Down on me Ooh, yes I wish it would rain on me Though your hurt is gone Mines hanging on, inside And I know It's eating me through It's eating me through Every night and day I'm just waiting on your sign 'Cos I know I know I never meant to cause you no pain And I realize I let you down But I know in my heart of hearts I know I'm never gonna hold you again Now I ... Now I wish it would rain down Down on me Oh, you know I wish it would rain Rain down on me now Ooh, yes I wish it would rain down Down on me Yes, you know I wish it would rain down Rain down on me Just rain down on me Just let it rain down Let it rain down Let it rain down, oh yeah Just let it rain down Rain down on me Just let it rain down Just let it rain down Just let it rain down Just let it rain...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.