sábado, 16 de junho de 2012

SUSANNA HOFFS Unconditional Love I want to fall into you And I want to be everything you want me to But I'm not sure I know how I lose faith and I lose ground When I see you I remember Unconditional love It doesn't matter what I say Cause it always seems you're taking me the wrong way But if you could read my mind You'd see, I fight myself all the time When I see you I surrender Unconditional love Standing on a wilder shore I got my head up in the clouds I ain't got no sense of direction now I want to lie next to you And I want to do everything you want me to But I'm not sure I know how Put your arms around me now When I feel you I surrender Unconditional love Put your arms around me now When I feel you I surrender Unconditional love When I see you I remember All you needs is What the world needs Now the word is love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.