quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

I Need You We used to laugh We used to cry We used to bow our heads then Wonder why But now you're gone I guess I'll carry on And make the best of what you left to me Left to me, left to me I need you Like the flower needs the rain You know, I need you Guess I'll start it all again You know, I need you Like the winter needs the spring You know, I need you AMERICA - I need you And every day I'd laugh the hours away Just knowing you were thinking of me Then it came That I was put to blame For every story told about me About me, about me I need you Like the flower needs the rain You know, I need you Guess I'll start it all again You know, I need you Like the winter needs the spring You know, I need you Guess I'll start it all again You know, I need you I need you, I need you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.