quinta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2012

MIKE AND THE MECHANICS = Taken In Taken in, taken in again Wrapped around the finger of some fair-weather friend Caught up in the promises, left out in the end No pride, taken for a ride You say I'm the only one when I look in your eyes I want to believe you but you know how to lie And if you say you understand I don't believe it And when you reach out for my hand I don't believe it And if you say you take the blame I don't believe it And if say that nothing's changed I don't believe it, don't believe it Taken in, taken in again Someone saw me coming, a fool without a friend There's one born every minute and you're looking at him And if you say you want me near I don't believe it And when you're holding back the tears I don't believe it And when you swear that you are mine I don't believe it And it's your heart that's on the line I don't believe it, don't believe it Taken in, taken in again Wrapped around the finger of some fair-weather friend Caught up in the promises, left out in the end No pride, taken for a ride You say I'm the only one when I look in your eyes I'd love to believe you but you know how to lie You say you want me near I don't believe it And when you're holding back the tears I don't believe it Oh, there's one born every minute, you're looking at him Taken in, taken in again Someone saw me coming, a fool without a friend I want to believe you, oh When you say you understand When you reach out for my hand Oh, I wish I could believe you Taken in, taken in again

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.