quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2012

Because I Love You I got you letter from the postman just the other day So I decide to write you this song Just to let you know Exactly the way I feel To let you know my love is for real Because I love you And i'll do anything I'll give you my heart, my everything Because I love you I´ll be right by your side To be your light, to be your guy If you should feel that I don't really care And that you started to lose ground Just let me reassure you That you can count on me in And that I will always be around Because I love you My heart is an open door Girl wont you please come on in Because I love you I'll be right by your side To be your light, to be your guy If you should feel that I don't really care And that you started to lose ground Just let me reassure you That you can count on me in And that I will always be around Because I love you My heart is an open door Girl won't you please come on in Because I love you I'll be right by your side To be your light to be your guide

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.