quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

SEAL - Secret You must know me I'm one of your secrets You must know me I'm one of your secrets I belong to you I belong to you And you belong to me You must know me I'm one of your secrets From what I see You're trying hard to keep it Oh yes you are Well I belong to you I belong to you I belong to you And you belong to me Look at me I'm your heart's keeper Meant for 3:21 AM She will be here Oh yes she will And I belong to you Yes I belong to you I belong to you And you belong to me Look at me I'm one of your secrets From what I see You're trying hard to keep it Oh yeah But I belong to you I belong to you I belong to you And you belong to me You belong to me You belong to me http://www.vagalume.com.br/seal/secret-traducao.html#ixzz2AvtmmmhN

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.